Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hot Social Bookmarking Service

Hi Y'all! So ... today my head is spinning with topics I might blog about. But exactly what to blog about ??? Well, I just love the subject of social bookmarking! I love looking into and I really love that there is so much excellent information out there. Social Bookmarking has actually advanced a whole lot over the last few years and it IS a part of Google's algorithms which calculate Web page Rank and because it's such a relevant subject, I wanted to share my ideas on a really excellent Social Bookmarking Service that I use.

Many of you know that social bookmarking used to be extremely difficult. You used to need to bookmark webpages manually !!! You could still do this of course and there are in fact some services that have you do that if you can believe it ...

With all we need to do today to develop a blog with beneficial content, make use of approaches to obtain quality back links, develop capture pages so we could develop a relationship with individuals, and so on, I discover it's a steady exercise in managing my time ...

I'm going to assume that if you are reading this, you know how crucial it is to incorporate Social Bookmarking into your toolset for developing backlinks. If you are new and desire a really excellent read on this, look into this post by my mentor, Rob Fore.


My personal favorite right now is SocialADR and here's why. It is SO easy to set up. You send whatever url's you wish bookmarked, tweeted, google + 'd, etc., and genuine individuals bookmark, tweet, google + and whatever else to your web page! AND, pinging is done too.:) And hello, if you're anything like me, when I hear the words 'It's so easy' ... I think a) yeah, right OR b) it most likely doesn't do anything.

Nothing could be further from the truth here - it works exactly as advertised. It is completely impossible not to like this service! If you have not taken advantage of a Social Bookmarking Service yet, you will love this. If you are seasoned and utilizing some type of Social Bookmarking but wish to add more or replace what you're doing, here is what I will promise you. It will NOT take up a lot of your important time.

SocialADR is a web-based service and there is a monthly charge to utilize it. It is EXTREMELY affordable and you can easily utilize it from any type of computer, anywhere. It is totally automatic. Links drip in at all times of the day because they are NATURAL and supplied by genuine individuals from trusted websites. They pride themselves on quality links that stick! For all these reasons, SocialADR is a hot social bookmarking service!

OK. I was going to keep this post short and just give you my take on SocialADR, BUT, I really need to inform you about this brand-new Social Bookmarking Service.


This service is brought to you by the creators of Unique Article Wizard. If you are not familiar with Unique Article Wizard, get a short overview right here. And because UAW is a leading article marketing and backlink building service, I think that classifies the Social Exchange Wizard as a hot social boo

social bookmarking service

No comments:

Post a Comment